Saturday, April 6, 2013

Polls

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd mention that it is absolutely OK to enter the poll on the right side of this page, so if you're just checking up on news and such or just visiting the website on Blogger just click your answer and click enter poll. There is no trick, I swear, you don't have to be logged into anything, your computer won't be bombarded with ads or anything, just click twice: done. The final votes will be posted at the end of the poll so everyone can see the results! The current poll now (as of 4/6/2013) is "Who is your favorite Series 10 minifigure? 3/4". After that I'll have the last part of that poll (Part 4/4), and it will be cool to see everyone's opinions on that! Also I thought I'd mention that Minifigures Series 10 is now on the Lego website here! Anyway, this is the Lego Spy, out. Happy polling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please.
Commenting is for those logged into their Google accounts ONLY.