Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Minifigures Series 11, Mr. Gold, Superman, Lone Ranger, and Star Wars!

Hi everyone! I have been sick for a few days now so I wasn't able to post anything new, but hopefully this is new enough.
- Minifigures Series 11
It's official, Minifigures Series 11 will be released later this year, 2013. It was revealed by the French Amazon website (no pictures yet) along with a brief, roughly translated, description:

"With 16 new figures in Series 11 Special, the LEGO collection continues to grow. Each figure is packed in a bag 'mystery' and accompanied by special accessories, a base and ask for a booklet. Inspired by movies, sports, history or everyday life, this collection includes: a scientist, a female robot, evil, a jazz man, an elf, a policeman, a Bavarian woman, a waitress, a scarecrow, a barbarian, a welder, a mountaineer, a grandmother, a warrior tiki man and gingerbread."

These weren't the expected minifigures but I'll have more information in the near future most likely.

A picture of the infamous creature.
- Mr. Gold or should I say Mr. Ripoff? (4/16/2013)
Mr. Gold... Yep... It's him, he's struck his first blow on ebay. I don't know who bought these or why they did, but there were two Mr. Golds sold by the same person on ebay today (4/16/2013) for €999.00, in other words: $1,307.09 USD! What!? That's over one thousand dollars! What's with this person!? I must have missed something because I didn't think Mr. Gold was made of real pure gold. I thought it must have been some sort of gold coating. I mean... No, I'm done with this.


- 76009 Superman Black Zero Escape
This is just a new set I kind of like. Here's a picture: -Brickset- for alternate pictures
Click to view larger
- Lone Ranger
All of the Lego The Lone Ranger sets are available at Lego.com now!

- Star Wars
Some high resolution pictures for the new summer sets. Pictures: -Brickset (flickr)- -World of Games-

This is the Lego Spy, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please.
Commenting is for those logged into their Google accounts ONLY.