Friday, February 22, 2013

MOC 1. Futuristic War SUV

Main Image (click to view larger)
Here is my second (including my Futuristic Soldier MOC) MOC for Lego Spy. It's called a War SUV and I built it a few months ago when I just picked up a few pieces and started building (that's the great thing about Legos)! In the front it has a extended front bumper to protect it from obstacles or oncoming vehicles. On the sides and top it has 3 mounted double machine guns (there Lego! Sideways building since you seem to be desperate for it!) I did discover something cool while building this though, the 1x2 plate with two bars attached to the side can be pretty awesome (see picture below). In the back we have a pair of antennas for connecting to satellites in space to find enemy locations. There is also the strange coupling device, now why did I put that there? For the epic mini ATV of course! The ATV is equipped with two manned long-range machine guns, and a front mounted laser cannon (is it just me or dose that not fit?). I was amazed with how great the front of the ATV looks, the tinted clear driving compartment. Hope you liked my newest MOC! I plan to be posting more MOCs more often from now on. Also I have a special mini MOC theme I plan to be starting early March so stay tuned to Lego Spy.
SUV Collaboration (click to view larger)
ATV Collaboration (click to view larger)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please.
Commenting is for those logged into their Google accounts ONLY.