Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lego Analysis + Ewok Village

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time but I finally have some time to try out my new Lego Analysis! I love Legos but sometimes their setups are somewhat "odd". Also note that this is all in fun and that I am in no way attempting to criticize Lego. :-) Take this set for example: 60014 Coast Guard Patrol. At first sight, the box looks completely normal. It's not until you start to look at it closely that things start to seem a little unusual. Let's start this one off now with the aforementioned set:
Here is the box, looks normal right? (sorry for the no-good picture :P)
Here comes the weird stuff:
"What are we supposed to do with these yellow things!?"
"Anyone want a popsicle?"
"Check out the cool sub doggy!"
Why aren't they wearing their life jackets? What's with the popsicle? What are those two looking at? ^^^
"See anything up there?" "No, I think we better think about headin' home for the day."
Oh my gosh I'm sorry about the picture. :-(
None of them are looking at the crashed boat! Seriously, they seem to be completely ignoring these people offering them popsicles and awing at their epic submarine!

Hope you liked it and I'll try to get another one up soon! BTW the new Lego Ewok Village has been announced and will be released on September 1st! :-)

This is the Lego Spy, out. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please.
Commenting is for those logged into their Google accounts ONLY.