Friday, March 1, 2013

Minifigures Series 10!

Hey everyone, sorry this is a little late. Finally the series 10 Minifigures have an official picture! And the figures have been confirmed. Below I'll have my personal thoughts on this series' minifigs!\
Click here to view larger
(from left to right)
- Nerd Girl: She's ok, I like her printed cup and book, nice hair too.
- Old Man: I think everyone just has to love that head piece right? Wrong. Like the newspaper and clothes though.       
- Native American Warrior: Pretty nice, like the mohawk and ax.
- Painter: He's ok, clothes would be great if you're going for a paintball MOC.
- Paintball Gunner: I love the paintball gun, and the clothes look pretty nice as well.
- Ancient Warrior Woman: I really like the shield, spear, and clothes. (Is it just a coincidence or what's the sailor's seagull flying around her for?)
- Sailor: Very nice seagull and hat. Like the shirt too, the binoculars aren't anything special though.
- Ancient Warrior: I like his helmet, the clothes, and the cape. Nice minifigure.
- Catcher: Stackers! I really like the glove and the new hat design is great as well.
- Medusa: Really like the hair and (YES!) finally we have a snake body for Series Minifigures.
- Clown: Pretty nice, I see the black neck piece being helpful.
- Skydiver: .......Uh......Er.... I'm not seeing much with this. Maybe the clothes could be used but, yeah.
- Cool Girl: I completely love the chihuahua and her iPhone, clothes and hair, this is a need. I feel an Apple store MOC coming on.
- Bee Lady: Ok I think this (insert animal name here) Guy theme just gets wackier and wackier!
- "Golden Chase" Minifigure: No official name yet, but it looks pretty neat. I hope it's gold gold color and not ... Gold colored.
Revolutionary Minuteman (?): I don't know exactly what's going on here. When I saw some preliminary images for this I thought he was a judge (series 8) but he still looks like one with the wig but, that gun.. Hmm.
- Motorcycle/Car Repair Guy: Pretty plain but it's ok.
This is the Lego Spy, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please.
Commenting is for those logged into their Google accounts ONLY.