Monday, July 25, 2011

Lego Universe: continued

So I previously purchased Lego Universe MMOG. I have been playing for 14 days and I am extremely glad I purchased this game. For $10 a month.............It is perfectly worth it. It seems like I have been playing forever (because it's $10 a month). I have collected about fifteen pets, including all three dragon pets: The Bone Dragon, The Fire Dragon, and the the Green Dragon. I am almost at rank 3 and have learned Ningago spingitzu, and have about 25,000 coins, and have completely filled my backpack! All in 14 days! So the Faction I chose is The Venture League and chose Dare Devils over Buccaners, and I am glad I did. If I start another character I would Choose the Paradox Space Maurader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, please.
Commenting is for those logged into their Google accounts ONLY.